Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Recording and Editing Lab

To implement my project, I created a wikispace that housed information about the resources that I used as well as start-up sheets. I then shared the wikispace with my friends who went to school to be language teachers as well as language teachers that I knew. I then had the teachers take a survey. This is the link to my podcast:  https://www.msu.edu/~slifersa/implementation.mp3


I had trouble in session 1 to have my podcast come up on my itunes. I subscribed and tried all the tips that my professor gave me and I was still not able to hear my podcasts. For some reason information from 2 random blog posts come up.  I am not sure why this is happening. 
I also have my feedburner in my blog to enhance to RSS feed. The screen shot shows that it is my feedburner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment