Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Web Lab

During the web lab I worked with wikispaces. I have worked with wikispaces before while I was a technology intern. I helped to manage www.thedigitalshift.wikispaces.com. It is a resources for teachers at Hampton Township School District. I managed the world language ideas page. I also created a wikispace during student teaching for my 7th grade project www.exploramundoinc.wikispaces.com. I embedded their videos, documents, powerpoints and lessons. I also edited the Pennridge School District wikipedia site, where I went to school.

I really enjoy working with wikis and specifically with wikispaces. Wikis are a great collaborative tool and a great way to organize material for students. I created a wikispace and  uploaded information that I used for my project-based learning project while I was student teaching. I uploaded and embedded the calendar as well as powerpoints, vocabulary sheets and examples for the geography portion of the project.
I tweeted the link to my wikispace and shared it with teachers at Hampton Township and Chartiers Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment